Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Why I am here

What did I expected from the course globalisation and professional change?
I thought it was about many cultures, together talking about how your kind of teaching is professional. Also about asking each other about their experiences while traveling abroad or just meeting people from another country. And how you can use all this in your kind of teaching children.

So till now, a lot of my expectations are completed, in challenge one you met many people from different countries and talked about globalisation and the kind of teaching on your own culture. In challenge two we noticed that we could do 'global' projects with children using for example e-twinning. And in this third challenge did we learn how to become openminded when it goes about different cultures. 

Now: curious what we will learn next challenge and if it comperes to my expectations.

Globalisation : a nice video about globalisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment